PLAY+ TRY AGAIN PROMOTION
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN, AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, THE ELIGIBILITY AREA.
ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
ABOUT THE PROMOTION: The “Play+ Try Again Promotion” (“Promotion”) is a Promotion offered to select Play+ account holders via email. The Promotion sponsor is Sightline Payments, LLC (“Sponsor”).
“Entrants” (as defined below), who fund $100 or more cumulative funds to their Play+ account identified in the email describing the Promotion by the expiration date listed in the same email will earn a bonus of $5. Each Play+ account holder may earn the bonus once and the bonus amount will be credited to their Play+ account. In order to participate, Play+ account holders must meet the eligibility requirements set out in Section 1.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of legal majority in their state of primary residence at time of entry (“Entrant”). Each Entrant must be the rightful owner of the Play+ account used to participate and comply with all terms and requirements for adding funds to the Play+ account. Entrants who do not have an active Play+ account in good standing at the time the bonus would be awarded will not be eligible to receive the bonus. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the person whose name is associated with the applicable Play+ account. Promotion void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Promotion, an Entrant must fund a minimum of $100.00 to their Play+ account by the expiration date listed in the email describing the Promotion. All Entrants who fulfill this requirement will receive the bonus of $5.00 one (1) time.
3. NO ENTRY FEE: There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion. Entrants will need to fund $100 or more to their Play+ account by the expiration date listed in the email describing the Promotion to be eligible to participate. Only participation online in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted.
Bonus: The bonus of five ($5) dollars will be added to the player’s Play+ account when all requirements have been met. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY BONUS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ENTRANT. Entrants cannot assign or transfer any bonus to another person. No bonus substitution is allowed. The bonus funds are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. If bonuses are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, bonus may not be re-awarded, in Promotion Entities’ sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
4. ENTRY ERRORS, NO ENTRY MODIFICATION, AND RELATED DISPUTES: Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, (i) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (ii) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (iii) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (iv) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL ENTRANT IF SPONSOR DETERMINES, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY ENTRANT INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION, DISCLOSURES, AND RELEASES: Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Promotion Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Promotion and/or by accepting any bonus, each Entrant agrees to release and indemnify Promotion Entities, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and bonus suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance, use, or misuse of any bonus.
Acceptance of a bonus authorizes Promotion Entities and their assigns to use Entrant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, throughout the universe in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Promotion Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Promotion Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any bonus awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out‑of‑pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event will Entrant’s attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (iii) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out‑of‑pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the bonus or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a bonus, or from participation in the Promotion; (v) the Entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer system, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Promotion Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) at any time or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in such situation, to award the bonus to eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Promotion Entities. Promotion Entities may prohibit you from participating in the Promotion or winning a bonus if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Promotion Entities representatives.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any bonus awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Las Vegas, Nevada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (iv) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Nevada law, without reference to Nevada’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
Discover®, the Discover Acceptance Mark, PULSE®, and the PULSE Logo are service marks used by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, under license from Discover Financial Services.